<< Back to Lessons Index
Science_Lab_Yellow / Lesson 14: Review
|What will we be learning today?
- In this lesson, we are going to study vocabulary words for Unit 2 Exam.
- ecosystem - all the living and nonliving things in an environment, including their interactions with each other
- ecology - the study of how living and nonliving things interact
- abiotic factor - a nonliving part of an ecosystem
- biotic factor - a living part of an ecosystem
- population - all the members of one species in an area
- community - all the living things in an ecosystem
- habitat - the place where a plant or animal naturally lives and grows
- niche - the role of an organism in a community
- food chain - the path of the energy in food from one organism to another
- food web - the overlapping food chains in an ecosystem
|Let's Review What We Learned Today!
- Now study your notes and use the "Guidelines" for the Unit 2 Exam!